Who does not enjoy chocolate chip cookies? …especially when the cookies are gluten free. We have a wonderful recipe that involves two of our mixes: the Multi Purpose Flour and the Pancake Mix. First, let’s start with the ingredients:
- 2/3 cup (or 105 grams) Shortening – We prefer Spectrum©.
- 1 cup Packed Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1-1/4 cup (or 180 grams) Colette and Frank’s Gluten Free Goodness Pancake Mix
- 1 cup (or 125 grams) Colette and Frank’s Gluten Free Goodness Multi Purpose Flour
- 1 bag of Chocolate Chips – We prefer Enjoy Life© brand .
Now for the baking instructions:
- Preheat Oven to 375.
- Cream shortening and sugars in mixing bowl.
- Add vanilla, oil and water. Mix until combined.
- Combine the Xanthan Gum, our gluten free pancake mix and multi purpose flour a little at a time to the creamed mixture and beat until smooth.
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a baking stone and press down on each cookie until flattened.
- Bake 8-10 minutes. Cool on baking sheet for 15-20 minutes and serve.
Enjoy and pop a couple of those cookies in the mail for us too! Just kidding.