This may not sound like a snack idea, but making your own tortillas is very easy and super yummy. Thanks to our customer, Tiffany for this recipe!
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup Colette & Frank’s Gluten Free Multipurpose Flour
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl
- Spoon onto a heated griddle and cook on medium heat making sure to cook each side.
- Depending on how big you make these, this recipe will make about 6 tortillas.
- Store them between waxed paper in a container in the refrigerator.
- Grab one as needed, fill it with everything from meat to chicken, beans, or jam and enjoy!
Although great with the simple recipe above, if you want to add more flavor, consider adding 1/2 teaspoon of any of the following spices (or mix and match, depending on your tastes):
- Cayenne Pepper (for those of you who like hot stuff!)
- Parmesan Cheese (OK, not a spice, but good to add, nonetheless).